Project Engineer - Grande Prairie, AB
|Full-Time||Permanent||not applicable||Apply Online|
At Aztec, we recognize that our employees are the foundation of our success and we are committed to developing strong and talented staff in a collaborative, safe team based environment.
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our team at our Grande Prairie, AB branch.
As a Project Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Project Cost Estimates
- Project Scheduling
- Facility/Process Design
- Regulatory Approvals
- Engineering Design Packages
- Equipment Procurement
- A strong commitment to working safely and protecting the safety of others
Job Type / Category
40 hours per week
8:00 am - 5:00 pm with 1 hour lunch
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum two years of engineering design and operational support.
- Operations field experience
- Minimum two years of experience in the upstream or midstream oil and gas industry
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering
- Registered as an EIT with APEGA
- Experience leading client meetings
Due to the critical nature of our work, integrity is key. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, be safety minded, possess excellent communications skills, a strong work ethic and enjoy working as a team.